• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Takes too long to scan

raylyncorvette

:confused:My version of AnyDVD used to scan a disc for recording in less than 15 seconds. Since downloading update 6.5.8.7 the scan process is taking as much as two full minutes. Any help is aprreciated.

AnyDVD takes too long to scan

My AnyDVD used to scan a disc for recording in less than fifteen seconds. Since downloading update version 6.5.8.7 it now takes up to two minutes. Can anyone help with this issue?:confused:

Do not create multiple threads about the exact same thing, please. Click the link in my signature, and read fully. Thank you

My AnyDVD used to scan a disc for recording in less than fifteen seconds. Since downloading update version 6.5.8.7 it now takes up to two minutes. Can anyone help with this issue?:confused:

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=14199
Do steps 1, 2, 6A, 6B, 6C, 6D

Scan times are dependent upon system specs (drive used), protection on the disc, and condition of the disc (clean it).

These a new discs. Some are previously re-recorded and the others are original store versions. It just seems strange this all started after I updated my software.

These a new discs.

Meaningless

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=11981

Many are defective right out of the shrinkwrap. Simply because a disc looks fine or even plays fine does not mean the disc is fine. And some do need to be cleaned right out of the shrinkwrap as well (light oily film on some of them).

Again, click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=14199
Do steps 1, 2, 6A, 6B, 6C, 6D
I can't help you if you don't provide requested information.

Scan times are dependent upon system specs (drive used), protection on the disc, and condition of the disc (clean it).

Last edited:
It just seems strange this all started after I updated my software.

AnyDVD updates so OFTEN that almost every single computer problem happens "right after an AnyDVD update"

Of course it also happens "right after I tied my shoes"........ :)

PS: What's the Corvette thingie all about?
I'm currently overhauling the underside (underhauling?) my beloved (usually) '68 vert.

-W

Last edited:
AnyDVD updates so OFTEN that almost every single computer problem happens "right after an AnyDVD update"

Of course it also happens "right after I tied my shoes"........ :)

PS: What's the Corvette thingie all about?
I'm currently overhauling the underside (underhauling?) my beloved (usually) '68 vert.

-W
I own a Corvette restoration shop.

Back