• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

System Error 6 on installation

leendert

Hi there,

I'm receiving a System Error 6 : Handle is invalid upon installation.

Please help!

Regards,
Leendert

I have never seen that message before... can you please post a screen shot?

Also waiting in Support on this....

I'm pretty sure this is the same person.
I've seen this once before and never heard back from the customer
I think you opened this also in Support and I also asked for a screen shot of that error also, please.

a. Press and hold ALT. Press the PRINT / PrntSrn key on your keyboard
- on some laptops you may need to press "Fn" + "Print" keys.
b. Release the keys and open start > all programs > accessories > Paint (not
Word or anything else)
c. Click "edit" and "paste". This will pull the image into the frame.
d. In the file dialog select "JPG" as the file type, click "file", "save as"
and give the file the name "error".
e. Please attach that image to your reply.

There are a lot of products that can generate this error and Game JackalPro is not one of them so it would be most interesting to see where this comes from. In general, 'invalid handle' means an attempt to open a file with low-level read capability failed.

If this is Vista or Windows 7 maybe right click the setup for Game Jackal and select "run as administrator".

Same error in AnyDVD

I am experiencing this "handle is invalid" error when trying to install AnyDVD on my PC. I remove the program and try reinstalling and get the same error. I've tested it on another PC and have no problems.

Back