• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Switching loyalties to CloneDVD and AnyDVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwald

Been a long time user of AnyDVD but just tried CloneDVD this year. Prior to CloneDVD I was a loyal fan of a competitors copy program. I am now totally convinced that CloneDVD is, by far, the superior burning program.

With my "other" copy program I constantly had to do software updates. I've only had to do 1 update with CloneDVD. When I couldn't get a good backup with the "other" program I could always rely on CloneDVD combined with AnyDVD to get the job done where trhe other program failed.

I've watched the support forum here from the back seat and compared it to the "other" forum. There is no comparison. Less hostility here and far more support.

Just wanted to give Slysoft Kados and say howdy. I doubt I'll be asking for help very often as problems just never seem to come up.:D

I have no intention of sparing with anyone over my switch of loyalties and feel no need what so ever to defend that changeup. I never once (out of courtesy) mention any other product by name and you are the one dropping brand names of competitors.

This I very much found refreshing and don't feel a debate, comparison, or explanation was necessary. You don't need to explain or defend anything.

You are happy with the Slysoft & Elaborate Bytes products and we are happy that you are happy. :)

Last edited:
I cleaned up this thread a little.

I hope you continue to enjoy your software, bwald!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back