• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

switching computers

DAP

I have to switch to a newer version computer. Right now my Redfox and Clone are on a computer running XP and it is very slow and a pain to update. Is it possible to move my account to a different computer? Any help on moving my account would be appreciated, thanks.

When you purchased the software you would have received license keys. Just install the software on the new machine and activate them using the license keys

All you need do is install your "Redfox and Clone" software on the other computer and use the keys you purchased to activate them.

The only restriction would be is not to use your "Redfox and Clone" software on two or more of your computers at the same time.

Back