• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Surviving the Game Blu-ray

DrXenos

Another classic (IMHO) is finally coming to Blu-ray, Surviving the Game (1996), starring (amongst others) the awesome Rutger Hauer (RIP).

Code:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CH3XX99S

I created the below Blu-ray cover art as I didn't care for the key art Shout! Studios decided to go with for their release. Feel free to download a copy of the cover art if you like. There are two versions. The first version mirrors the DVD I own of this, the snapper case. The second version is more specific to the Shout! Studios release.

(Click on the preview image above to view the full size image.)

(Click on the preview image above to view the full size image.)

I created the above cover art prior to Shout! Studios revealing the disc specifications and what bonus content would be included. I've since received my copy of the Blu-ray. Time permitting I'll be updating the above version accordingly. (y)

Last edited:
Back