• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Support for 50 fps framerate

mecedo

Can you implement 50fps video framerate support? In many countries handycams make movies in 1080p50 mode.

ReClock should detect 50fps as PAL(2x). So I am not sure, what the problem is.

There's no 50fps option to select in "Video stream" list if reclock properties window is opened. Only 30fps and next value: 59.94fps

There's no 50fps option to select in "Video stream" list if reclock properties window is opened. Only 30fps and next value: 59.94fps
I understand. But automatic should work. Does it?

Reclock says that media speed changed to 25fps to PAL adaptation. Is it ok?
BTW auto detecting fps in movies doesn't work. I always have to set fps manually. I've tried to change every options in Reclock but couldn't manage autodetecting fps to work.

Reclock says that media speed changed to 25fps to PAL adaptation. Is it ok?
No. You can manually set it to 25fps, this should work and sync to a 50Hz display.

BTW auto detecting fps in movies doesn't work. I always have to set fps manually. I've tried to change every options in Reclock but couldn't manage autodetecting fps to work.
The built-in estimator doesn't work? This is odd. You can post a logfile if you like.

Played movies 25, 30, 50, 60, 23.976, 24 fps. Estimator guessed framerate only for 30 and 24 fps.

Attachments

• reclock_log.txt
    239.4 KB · Views: 1
Played movies 25, 30, 50, 60, 23.976, 24 fps. Estimator guessed framerate only for 30 and 24 fps.
Interesting. Please try to disable "Use Direct Show" in Video Settings -> Frame rate determination.

Didn't help. Disabling built in estimator didn't help too.

Back