super troopers 2

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by amazing, Jul 24, 2018.

1. amazing

amazing Well-Known Member

the clonedvd2 said there was a processing error log attached
    thankx for your time and keep up the good work and halfway through the rip the picture in the clonedvd2 went out usa @James

Amazing:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Attached Files:

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

And what kind of processing error would that be exactly? You're not saying what the error is. Logfile looks fine, small chance of a protection since that title was only released a week ago.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

3. amazing

thats all it sais i can redo and screen shot the picture i put the log in the dvd section

4. amazing

anydvd did its job but the viewer on the clonedvd2 @ 70% the viewer didnt show the dvd
    but ill try dvd again

5. NITECRUISR

NITECRUISR Active Member

I get processing error File 1 F:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_02_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader

6. NITECRUISR

NITECRUISR Active Member

It now seems to be working fine using AnyDVD HD 8.2.6.4, will let u know if it finishes ok.

amazing likes this.
  7. amazing

thankx alot @NITECRUISR

8. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Pictures of the problem would help. Right now they don't have a lot to work with.

@nitecruiser you're doing the opposite of amazing, you stated the error bit you didn't include an anydvd logfile. As such if the problem persists with beta 8264, include a logfile or the developers won't be able to help you.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

9. amazing

@Ch3vr0n the dvd worked for me thankx alot for the help i think disc was dirty

10. NITECRUISR

NITECRUISR Active Member

Thanks Ch3vr0n, will do next time I have a problem. It completed & played just fine for me.

amazing likes this.