• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Sunshine Cleaning...

U4ick

I have backed up my copy twice now with no errors but my DVD player will not read either. Ideas?

I have backed up my copy twice now with no errors but my DVD player will not read either. Ideas?

Please read the sticky at the top "Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST)", specifically #14 "14. My backups play on my computer or standalone dvd player, but not in something else. Why?"

That's NOT an answer. It is a reply when you don't know the answer. If you don't know just say so. I have read that thread before.

And it's NOT the media nor the player. So there is something in the coding of THAT movie.

And it's NOT the media nor the player. So there is something in the coding of THAT movie.

Post log files using the original DVD:

1. Ensure Anydvd is running.
  2. Put the problematic original movie dvd in your burner. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
  3. Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
  4. Select "Create Logfile"
  5. Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
  6. A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
  7. Windows Explorer will open, and you will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar)
  8. When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
    attach.gif
    (in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
  9. If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
  10. A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
  11. Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
  12. click "upload"
  13. Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

What other program did you use when creating the backup? What program was used to burn to the blank DVD? What brand media are you using? What speed did you burn the backup at?

Have A Nice Day!

That's NOT an answer. It is a reply when you don't know the answer. If you don't know just say so. I have read that thread before.

OK, I don't know the answer. (I thought better about adding more to the reply and will just add it to the list of reasons to not try to help) :agree:

My Backed Up Sunshine Cleaning Plays Without Issue

My purchased disc is region 1. It has both widescreen and full frame versions of the movie on it. I only backed up the widescreen version of the movie. The backup plays fine on my DVD player.

I've attached the AnyDVD logfile.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.5.8.2_Info_D_SUNSHINE_CLEANING.zip
    173.2 KB · Views: 1
Actually it is he answer since it tells you to provide a logfile. I have zero problem with rip and playback of sunshine

Back