• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Suggestion

calcu007

PLease add a option on the drop menu to close program after conversion or copy.

PLease add a option on the drop menu to close program after conversion or copy.

A feature request ticket has been created. Please check changelog of upcoming updates for ticket [#516]

Tom

Please can you tell me where the changelog for upcoming updates, with ticket numbers, can be seen.

It will be good to look at this and save repeating logged suggestions.

Thanks Tom.

This log does does not appear to identify the 'upcoming' logged requests like the example you have given above (#516). Is there a way to see this list?

Thanks Tom.

This log does does not appear to identify the 'upcoming' logged requests like the example you have given above (#516). Is there a way to see this list?

No, a changelog reflects only already implemented changes (therfore changelog). And no, there is no public access to the bug tracker.

Even posting trac ticket numbers (like I do) is very unusual. But for me it's part of customer care, letting people know that we are aware of any problem/suggestion and with these tickets numbers, a user can easily find out if his issue has been solved - even if changelog description doesn't obviously reflect to his personal issue.

Back