• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Suggestion for next release

will7370

Could the next release of AnyDVD include an option to continue disc copying even if a bad section is found? As it stands, one scratch on the disc prevents the entire disc from being copied. I would like some way to at least copy what's there.

That's actually not true afaik and is already in the program. If anydvd encounters a bad spot it you get a windows dialogue box asking if you want to retry, continue or abort.

Ignore

I think he want's an ignore option added...the program just picks a 0 or a one and puts it in...50 percent chance of being right alcohol 120 and dvd decryptor had that feature...also an option to retry 10 times before guessing

Won't happen

We prefer all or nothing and it's going to remain that way.
We do not want to open Pandora's Box with "can I select how many read errors?" or "the copy plays poorly, why did you skip so many errors?", yadda, yadda...

No, we won't be going down that road.

We prefer all or nothing and it's going to remain that way.
We do not want to open Pandora's Box with "can I select how many read errors?" or "the copy plays poorly, why did you skip so many errors?", yadda, yadda...

No, we won't be going down that road.

Also. Since the AnyDVD is primarily a decryptor - telling the ripper to ignore a "read error" would only serve to confuse the meaning of a "read error".
ie "Is it a real read error caused by a bad disk - or a read error caused by a structural protection?"

You don't want AnyDVD giving anyone the option to skip over a read error - because ALL read errors must be reported (with AnyDVD Logfiles) so that the Cods can determine what's what. That's how new structural protections are often found.

-W

How true

Yes, some of the most evil protections are actually read errors.

Back