• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Suggestion for .aa Audible files

casadebowen

I would love to see an easy-to-use software (slysoft) make a convertor for .aa files. So that you can convert .aa to mp3. Right now i have no way to make an mp3 disc of my audiobooks. Everything people use now seems to have audio issues and takes a long time.
Right now i have clonemobile dvd and Anydvd and i love how easy they are to use and fast.

I meant user-friendly

I realize there are ways to do it. But most of them take away quality or the software plays the audiobook while it converts it, which takes forever.
I was just saying that Slysoft has made the world of ripping dvds so user-friendly that it would be nice to see it done to converting files like .aa

:)

You are always going to lose quality when you encode to another format. Sometimes not as noticeable depending on the ears/eyes which view it.

Until Slysoft decides to (don't count on it) make this sort of program, that link will inevitibly help you.

Back