1. RedFox is offering a Cyber-Monday discount of 20% on all products (except upgrades/renewals), valid until November 30, 2022. If you are entertaining the thought of purchasing one of our products then now is the right time to act!
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion for .aa Audible files

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by casadebowen, May 10, 2007.

1. casadebowen

casadebowen New Member

I would love to see an easy-to-use software (slysoft) make a convertor for .aa files. So that you can convert .aa to mp3. Right now i have no way to make an mp3 disc of my audiobooks. Everything people use now seems to have audio issues and takes a long time.
    Right now i have clonemobile dvd and Anydvd and i love how easy they are to use and fast.

2. linx05

linx05 Well-Known Member

3. casadebowen

casadebowen New Member

I meant user-friendly

I realize there are ways to do it. But most of them take away quality or the software plays the audiobook while it converts it, which takes forever.
    I was just saying that Slysoft has made the world of ripping dvds so user-friendly that it would be nice to see it done to converting files like .aa

:)

4. linx05

linx05 Well-Known Member

You are always going to lose quality when you encode to another format. Sometimes not as noticeable depending on the ears/eyes which view it.

Until Slysoft decides to (don't count on it) make this sort of program, that link will inevitibly help you.