• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Sucess 1.0.2.8 on "Fury"

coodbe

I ripped Fury from a 45.1GB blu-ray iso to a 16.7GB iso of the main movie. I had created the initial iso with AnyDVD. I played it for about ten minutes with PowerDVD 12 and the iso mouted on virtual clone drive. No problem. First attempt with cloneBD. It took about 1hr 50 minutes to rip and reencode. However I had it set to BD-R 25GB. I don't know why it made a 16.7GB iso. It used between 95 and 99% of my GPU. I have an i7 960 3.2GHz chip.

Last edited:
Did you do a full back up or a movie only. On my disc the main video stream is only around 14.5GB + audio so if you made a movie only it would have come out smaller than 23GB

I ripped Fury from a 45.1GB blu-ray iso to a 16.7GB iso of the main movie. I had created the initial iso with AnyDVD. I played it for about ten minutes with PowerDVD 12 and the iso mouted on virtual clone drive. No problem. First attempt with cloneBD. It took about 1hr 50 minutes to rip and reencode. However I had it set to BD-R 25GB. I don't know why it made a 16.7GB iso. It used between 95 and 99% of my GPU. I have an i7 960 3.2GHz chip.

ISO image process is closer to BD movie size not smaller. Never heard ripped to iso image was smaller then the original BD movie format.

Last edited:
Did you do a full back up or a movie only. On my disc the main video stream is only around 14.5GB + audio so if you made a movie only it would have come out smaller than 23GB

I did the "main feature" or movie only with all of the audio. I guess it is OK. I am going to burn to a 25GB blu-ray single layer just to complete the process. I usually use ImgBurn but I will use "burn to disk" option of CloneBD.

In future take a look in the 'Summary' section before setting it going, that will give you an idea of how big it will come out as a lot of movies don't need shrinking on the video side when making a movie only so they will always come out smaller than 25GB

This is a Sony movie. How does CloneBD identify whether it has Cinavia on it? I will not burn to disk if it has Cinavia. After posting, I just read an earlier post and found that CloneBD has a built in player that identifies Cinavia. I tried playing it and the player identified Cinavia; a note poped up "Cinavia detected!" "This audio track contains a Cinavia wartermark." I have a trial version. I am going to burn another blu-ray that does not have Cinavia. If all works well, I will probably purchase.

Last edited:
Go into the playback section for the title you want, it should pop up after a while of playback if it has Cinavia

Is there any possibility that the re-encode process will take less time with future versions? Re-encode this title for example in about 45 to 50 minutes instead of 1 hour 50 minutes.

This is the only title I haven't been able to burn yet, and I've burned a bunch. All my other partial copies have been fine (albeit a bit darker than I would prefer). This error indicates there isn't enough room on the disc, but there is for the partial burn. Maybe once AnyDVDHD is updated with newer titles it will work?

Burn engine start
00:07:43.957 | Setting burn speed 17982
00:07:44.052 | Burn directory "C:\Users\Dan\AppData\Local\Temp\Fury"
00:07:44.155 | Burn engine done - error: 145
00:07:44.155 | Burn failed with error 145
00:10:42.134 | Burn error
00:10:42.134 | 145
00:10:42.134 | Remove files...
00:10:42.491 | DONE.

Is there any possibility that the re-encode process will take less time with future versions? Re-encode this title for example in about 45 to 50 minutes instead of 1 hour 50 minutes.
Doubt it, the encode time is normally down to your system specs. For me a 2 hour movie takes around 40-45 minutes

Looks like it's still re-encoding when it doesn't need to.

Not for me it doesn't. When making a Blu-ray structure it doesn't re-encode if the output size is set to larger than the input. Discs take around 6-7 minutes if I'm running from an ISO or folder on my SSD's and the output is set to folder or ISO.

If you are running the trial version then it will always re-encode as it adds in the watermark

Doubt it, the encode time is normally down to your system specs. For me a 2 hour movie takes around 40-45 minutes[/QUOTE

I chose this specific time of about 45 to 50 minutes because I have a third party product that will do it in that amount of time on my computer. Its possible I did something wrong. I am going to try another title tonight that doesn't have Cinavia so that I can burn to 25GB blu-ray. I don't want to burn this title because it has Cinavia and will not play on my desk top blu-ray player.

If I rip an iso to a hard drive, should the temporary folder be on the same drive or another one. I am wondering if that affects the speed of re-encode.

Last edited:
I suppose it depends on the drive, mine are on SSD drives so it doesn't really make any difference, but if you are using standard hard drives it could slow it down, especially if the hard drive is badly fragmented.

What was the other program you used, with what settings?

What are your system specs?

I suppose it depends on the drive, mine are on SSD drives so it doesn't really make any difference, but if you are using standard hard drives it could slow it down, especially if the hard drive is badly fragmented.

What was the other program you used, with what settings?

What are your system specs?

I may get a warning from moderator. The program is DVDFab, 9.1.4.6 (22/05/2014). I used AnyDVD HD to rip a full iso to hard drive and DVDFab to re-encode to 25GB. I usually use ImgBurn to write to Blu-ray. Most of my rips are to an internal hard drive in a dock that is connected by esata to my computer. CloneBD is on the "C" drive which is an SSD drive. The re-encode was done from the esata connected hard drive to another internal drive on my computer that is not the "C" drive. My computer specs are on the attachment.

Most of my playback these days are from the Popcorn hour A-400. When the hard drive in the esata dock is full I put it into an 8 bay enclosure that is attached by usb to the Popcorn hour which is connected by HDMI to my monitor in the living room.

But I still make occasional blu-ray backups. If I am making 3d, I use a 50GB blu-ray.

Attachments

• 2015-02-09_4-04-41.jpg
    2015-02-09_4-04-41.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 7
Back