• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

stutter in some movies

sanderh

I get heavy stuttering when playing one of my movies last night. The only strange this is that another movie with the same specs (ac3 audio decoded by ac3 filter to PCM and 25.000 fps) plays 100% stutter-free.

When I deselect ReClock in my system and let the movie play via the 'normal' audio device (ATI hdmi HD out) it s stutter-free.

When I then pick ReClock the stutter is back. Also strange is that the movie only gives me audio when in VMR9 renderless mode in MPC-HC and no video (picture keeps hanging in the first shown video and then keeps hanging in this). A workaround for do get audio AND video is switching to d3d (remove tearing) option in MPC-HC. But then the stutter is still present.

I use the first checkbox in the ReClock properties 'PAL speeddown'.

I find it all very strange, mainly because another VIDEO_TS folder (also a 25fps movie) plays fine and the 'PAL speeddown' option works as it should and gives me stutter-free, synced audio and video.

Where do I have to look to find out what this is?

Back