• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Strip CSS from hard disk VIDEO_TS folder

lawrenharris

A friend sent me a VIDEO_TS file via Skype, and it appears to be CSS protected! Don't ask me how this is possible, I don't know. I would like to burn this file to a DVD but Clone DVD tells me I can't because it's copy protected, and AnyDVD and AnyDVD Ripper don't have an option to scan anything but an optical drive. Daemon Tools will not mount a VIDEO_TS file either. Help, please!

A friend sent me a VIDEO_TS file via Skype, and it appears to be CSS protected! Don't ask me how this is possible, I don't know.

I don't think it is possible. See here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Content_Scramble_System

I would like to burn this file to a DVD but Clone DVD tells me I can't because it's copy protected, and AnyDVD and AnyDVD Ripper don't have an option to scan anything but an optical drive. Daemon Tools will not mount a VIDEO_TS file either. Help, please!

What is the error message. Please provide a screenshot.

Back