• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Streaming Iron Man to PS3

desjar

I have been able to copy Iron Man in its entirety to my HDD. I then used TSRemux to change the TrueHD to AC3. Once completed, I uploaded to my MediaSmart Server.

This is roughly the same process I have used to upload all of my Blu Rays for streaming to the PS3 with no problem. Everything works perfectly. The issue I have is that when streaming Iron Man to the PS3, the movie will stall and freeze up for a few seconds and then resume. This will happen several times during viewing. Almost like it is a bandwidth problem. I have the PS3 directly connected to my WHS via a GB switch. I know that's not the problem (also, as i mentioned, none of my other Blu Ray titles behave this way).

Any suggestions?

Should be in Third party as not an ANyDVD HD issue

I stream Iron Man to my PS3 via Tversity without any issues. The PS3 is connected to the network via a network cable for 100Mbps.

Back