• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Stream initialization failed

AnyStream should have prompted you to update to a newer version no? There were changes on the redfox authentication server side that forced an update, but i'm not entirely sure if it was before or after 1140. That said, you need to update. There have been quite a few changes since then, and as with AnyDVD, proper diagnosis can only be done on the latest version. As any problems you may experience due to that outdated version, can very well be fixed in the latest version.

AnyStream should have prompted you to update to a newer version no? There were changes on the redfox authentication server side that forced an update, but i'm not entirely sure if it was before or after 1140. That said, you need to update. There have been quite a few changes since then, and as with AnyDVD, proper diagnosis can only be done on the latest version. As any problems you may experience due to that outdated version, can very well be fixed in the latest version.
Ok

do you have an update please? Amazon Prime doesn't keep Sport available to find very easily after a few days unlike Movies or TV Shows
Sorry for the delays. It is impossible to recreate the situation on my end, but I have added something that should solve the issue. The fix will be included in the next release.

Sorry for the delays. It is impossible to recreate the situation on my end, but I have added something that should solve the issue. The fix will be included in the next release.

I just tried the new version 1.1.5.4 to see if I can download 'Sport' from Amazon and I'm still getting the same error 'stream initialization failed'
Attached is the log file, hopefully it's an easy fix

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.5.4.astlog
    88.5 KB · Views: 4
Hello, I'm still getting this error when attempting to download 'Sport' from AP. However the latest version 1.1.5.7 crashes and creates a dump file which didn't happen in previous versions of anystream

I was able to log in (still am) using the method in another post.
Managed to pull down about 12 movies.
Then suddenly yesterday around 6:00 EST I too am now failing on stream initialization in HBO Max
Without using a debugger, it looks for sure like there is some cross contamination in 'tabs' of the browser in AS.
Amazon started giving me a similar error.

To get around the error in AP, I exited out of AS in one of the other tabs, killed any lingering 'instances' in task-manager. I might have had to start and exit AS an extra time. I didn't have to re-install.

Amazon is working as normal again. [Max still has init errors]

Last edited:
i am also logged into HBOMax just cant download anything i just get Stream initialization failed and then it crashes

Back