• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

strange copy format for Snow white and the huntsman

quintas

This film was copied successfully, but, the Sly Soft speed menu split the main feature into 3 parts. Where, part3 was the the first 2+ hours , part 2 35 mins and part 1 42mins.
zipped folder attached

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.0.0_Info_F_SWATH_G55.zip
    401.9 KB · Views: 5
This film was copied successfully, but, the Sly Soft speed menu split the main feature into 3 parts. Where, part3 was the the first 2+ hours , part 2 35 mins and part 1 42mins.
zipped folder attached

You need to apply the speedmenu on the original disc, not an unprotected image.

snow white and the huntsman

it was the original disc, unfortunately no longer in my possession.

snow white and the huntsman

it was the original disc, no longer in my possession

So you copied a rental disc, home. Well without the original disc nothing can be done. No disc, no solution.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk

I ripped a protected image and had the same problem with speed menu. I turned off speed menu with the protected image and had problems playing back the movie. I used the protected rip with clown BD and the resulting file came out fine with no issues. Something a little funky with this movie.

See this thread that I started, I didn't really get an answer, but the movie played OK. This is the only disc that has ever done this with me and the only one that I have ever seen reported here on the forum that does this weird thing with Speed Menu.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=54283

Last edited:
Back