• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Still on 8.2.5.0 not prompted to upgrade

Yes, but not so much for DVD's. For blu-rays it's not a big deal as the bulk of the work is handled by the OPD. For DVD's on the other hand, new protections are handled by new anydvd versions. So if you run an outdated AnyDVD, there's a decent chance an updated version will work just fine.

I'm confused. I see the check box option to ask AnyDVD to automatically check for updates...but don't see anywhere that I can ask AnyDVD to manually check for updates. Probably a dumb user question, but how to I manually ask the program to check for updates and see what it concludes?

You can't, plain and simple. Perhaps a feature @James could add in a future version

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Sorry....so I assume when coopervid said this in his post "There is something wrong at RedFox. Older installations on various PCs only suggest 8.2.5.0 and nothing newer." it must have been just his assumption because he wasn't getting prompted to upgrade? I had taken his post to imply there was a way to ask AnyDVD to check and display the latest version. Apologize for my question/post.

It would be a nice feature for @James to add, however:);)

There simply must have been an issue somewhere with the version checking mechanism to the update server, where anydvd wasn't told there was a newer version. Which James said in post 18, Ivan has since corrected.

No more, no less. Isn't the first time and won't be the last.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Sorry....so I assume when coopervid said this in his post "There is something wrong at RedFox. Older installations on various PCs only suggest 8.2.5.0 and nothing newer." it must have been just his assumption because he wasn't getting prompted to upgrade? I had taken his post to imply there was a way to ask AnyDVD to check and display the latest version. Apologize for my question/post.
It would be a nice feature for @James to add, however:);)

The best thing to do is check the top post on the forum of this board at least weekly to see if James put out a new "Beta release" to handle some new DVD releases. They call them "betas", but they act more like incremental updates in between official "street" releases. They always work.
-W

Back