• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Still NO Audio with Version 1.0.3.4

azwatsonw

I installed Version 1.0.3.4 and tried to burn a BD-RE - entire ISO, not just the feature. It got a transcoding error at the end of reading in the ISO - where it should have started burning the disc. I sent the log file to Elby. I retired it again, this time just selecting the feature. I got a successful burn notice; not believing the message, I saved the log file and tried to play the burned BD-RE. it played beautifully - BUT there is still no audio on the burned disc. I also sent that log file to Elby.

You should write directly to Elaborate Bytes (Elby )

I installed Version 1.0.3.4 and tried to burn a BD-RE - entire ISO, not just the feature. It got a transcoding error at the end of reading in the ISO - where it should have started burning the disc. I sent the log file to Elby. I retired it again, this time just selecting the feature. I got a successful burn notice; not believing the message, I saved the log file and tried to play the burned BD-RE. it played beautifully - BUT there is still no audio on the burned disc. I also sent that log file to Elby.

You should write directly to Elaborate Bytes (Elby ). It's very difficult to get answers on this forum. Maybe posting the log file and your system specs and would help get an answer.

Audio UPDATE

I burned my BD-RE using CloneBD. It successfully completed. I played the main feature in CloneBD and the audio was fine all chapters. The audio was not out of sync.

I tried to play the disc in Corel WinDVD pro 11. NO audio plays in WinDVD Pro 11. I tried the Disc in my Sony BD player in the living room. NO audio plays there either.

I sent an update to Elby letting them know the audio will play in CloneBD, but nowhere else.

No Audio Problem partially solved

I burned my BD-RE using CloneBD. It successfully completed. I played the main feature in CloneBD and the audio was fine all chapters. The audio was not out of sync.

I tried to play the disc in Corel WinDVD pro 11. NO audio plays in WinDVD Pro 11. I tried the Disc in my Sony BD player in the living room. NO audio plays there either.

I sent an update to Elby letting them know the audio will play in CloneBD, but nowhere else.

I downloaded CyberLink PowerDVD 14 trial. It plays my BD-RE perfectly sound and audio and the sound is in sync with the video...

It appears my computer application, Corel WinDVD Pro 11 is the problem, not CloneBD.

My Blue Ray player in the living room is a Sony Model BDP-S370. According to Sony Web site, this player should be able to play BD and BD-RE discs. I'm not sure why there is no sound when I play the disc.

Back