• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Step by Step

hubblec4

hello

this DVD (name of dvd: Step by Step) cant copy by anydvd(hd). after a long time the dvd is ready for watching.
but when i try to copy it, anydvd tells me "repairing defective DVD structure..." the process goes to 100% with a new issue message.
then abort the copyprocess.

hubble

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.3.1.6_Info_G_dvd.ziplog
    193.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited by a moderator:
hello

this DVD (name of dvd: Step by Step) cant copy by anydvd(hd). after a long time the dvd is ready for watching.
but when i try to copy it, anydvd tells me "repairing defective DVD structure..." the process goes to 100% with a new issue message.
then abort the copyprocess.

hubble
Try to set AI scanner to "always enabled". If this doesn't work, try to disable "copy protection based on...".

ok i tested it but the same issues occur. the second issue-message is only: IFOProperties 1

edit:

the next dvd of this collection works. maybe is disk1 defect. but the dvds are originals and new. (1 day old)

edit2:
dvdshrink3.2 says "Invalid DVD navigation structure"

Last edited:
ok i tested it but the same issues occur. the second issue-message is only: IFOProperties 1

Which of my suggestions did you try? What disc is this? (Title, Country, Barcode or Amazon order link)

Back