• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Stay The Hell Away From Game Copy Pro 2.7!!

ron.b

Game Copy Pro V7.73

I know this question is not strickly about the software that Sly supply but on their homepage theres an advert for a programme called <Game Copy Pro>.
Has anyone used it ? is it any good , are there any problems with it?
I would be glade of any opions befor I buy it.
Thanks for your help.

ron.b

That advert comes from Google and not from SlySoft.

Haven't heard of that program before, but the best is still to stick to GameJackal/DAEMON Tools Pro/Alcohol 120%.

Has anyone used it ? is it any good , are there any problems with it?
I would be glade of any opions befor I buy it.
Thanks for your help.

ron.b
Game Copy Pro is a CON, it pretty much resembles CloneCD...it asks what kinda game disc is it e.g. (PS1/PS2/XBOX/ ect) pretty much every console
you can imagine to give you the illusion that this is gonna work but...fails to deliver. I found
this app to be very unstable and, very buggy...most of the time when trying to duplicate XBOX games it blantenly fails...
as well as PS2 games as well...it claims to work w/o a mod chip...hehehe...BUSHA!...without a mod chip on some consoles
the backup game will simply be ignored so, that's a BS claim right there. I give this app 2/10...2 Because of the pretty
app interface :p In my opinion is DON't F***ING TRY IT!...Try Alcohol 120 instead or other apps.

Most of the "Ads by Google" are misleading or striaght out cons. Despite the revenue stream, I feel Slysoft would look better for not participating in them at all. The stuff advertised is often in competition with Slysoft software as well.

When I see a new site using "Ads by Google", my suspicion of them rises a notch.

-W

Game Copy Pro

Please stay away from this software,its a classic con.They have now started to claim that it can back up Wii games.Utter rubish.:policeman:

Thanks very much

Thanks very much for the helpfull replies , I think I will give this one a miss .

I got this Disc from a friend and, he was gonna try to get a refund but, could not so he was gonna throw it away but, he decided to give it to me.
STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM GAME COPY PRO 2.7!!
This app is rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's nothing more then a USELESS tutorial on how to burn games...
This app even links to download cloneCD to burn certain games...slysoft...please advise! Do not purchase Game copy pro not even for 10 cents. cuz, its garbage!!!! You've been warned!!!

But it must be good!
Slysoft proactively subscribes to those Google ads and is (likely) very aware of the content of the ads since it monitors its own site of course. :D

-W

Scam

It is a scam. A complete ripoff that some guys gets away with taking your money and gives no software of any kind in return. Google OR Yahoo! Game Copy Pro Scam and you'll see what I mean. There also use to be a website called "gamecopyproscam" but that I think was removed. His whole website is fake advertising right down to the awards he was 'supposedly' given.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back