• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Star Trek TOS Blue Ray Multi Angles

Scarpad

The new BR set of season One uses Multiangle to allow for both the remastered and original episodes to be on the same disk, AnyDVDHD along with MakeMKV only partially reads the disk and makes 2 of the 4 episodes available to rip. Is these any current SW that handles multiangle disks? I currently only own a WDTV and I want to rip the episodes for that till I get a Player...

AnyDVD HD allows you to rip the whole disc with encryption removed so it's purely down to the 'MakeMKV' software not reading the files properly

AnyDVD HD allows you to rip the whole disc with encryption removed so it's purely down to the 'MakeMKV' software not reading the files properly

Additionally, with AnyDVD you *don't need to rip* at all, you can just use any tool (MakeMKV?) right away on the original disc.

Back