• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Star trek - into darkness on -7.3.2.0

DOZY

I've only managed to produce a backup copy that plays on a computer, by unticking 'remove first title' in Video HD DVD settings 2nd box down, before copying...(All other methods made coasters),,but its still no go when it comes to playing it on anything else has anyone cracked this yet.?????...ps - how do I post a log file? and where is it? try this..View attachment AnyDVD_7.3.2.0_Info_D_STAR_TREK__INTO_DARKNESS.ziplog

Last edited:
I've only managed to get my backup copy to play on computer by unticking 'remove first title' in settings before copying...but its still no go when it comes to playing it on anything else has anyone cracked this yet.?????

Where is the option "remove first title"?

Edit: and please, post a logfile.

First, this is a regular DVD; per forum descriptions this belongs in the regular AnyDVD forum.

Second, that's an HD DVD checkbox; that setting should have zero impact on regular DVDs like this one (or BDs either). No new HD DVDs have been released since 2008.

Hey i'm new here

:bowdown:
First, this is a regular DVD; per forum descriptions this belongs in the regular AnyDVD forum.

Second, that's an HD DVD checkbox; that setting should have zero impact on regular DVDs like this one (or BDs either). No new HD DVDs have been released since 2008.

:bowdown: First i'm new :Second i'm using HD DVD 7.3.2.0 so that's the forum I used :Third I just get coaster without the unticked box as the first title is a paramount lang screen demanding a choice: Fourth did you manage to find the solution?

Second i'm using HD DVD 7.3.2.0

I sincerely hope, you're using AnyDVD 7.3.2.0 ;)

so that's the forum I used :Third I just get coaster without the unticked box as the first title is a paramount lang screen demanding a choice: Fourth did you manage to find the solution?

Please define "coaster". There are a gazillion different causes and symptoms that would fall under "coaster".

I can really assure you: the checkbox you set definitely has absolutely no effect on the process, it really only works on HD-DVDs.
So if it did seem to make a difference, it was pure coincidence.

Therefore I'm assuming your problem is not with AnyDVD but maybe the burning process (bad media is a very common problem)?

Has anyone managed to backup startrek in to darkness

I sincerely hope, you're using AnyDVD 7.3.2.0 ;)

Please define "coaster". There are a gazillion different causes and symptoms that would fall under "coaster".

I can really assure you: the checkbox you set definitely has absolutely no effect on the process, it really only works on HD-DVDs.
So if it did seem to make a difference, it was pure coincidence.

Therefore I'm assuming your problem is not with AnyDVD but maybe the burning process (bad media is a very common problem)?

The 6 coasters ( dvd's ) will not play on anything......the only backup I managed that plays in computer wont play in my xbox360 that I use to watch dvd's here's the log on that one.....View attachment AnyDVD_7.3.2.0_Info_D_STAR_TREK__INTO_DARKNESS.ziplog if you might compare with my original post log (proper one)....I'm pretty sure the media ok because I backed up 10+ other titles from the batch and 2 since floundering on star trek.....HAS ANYONE MANAGED TO BACKUP STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS DVD

If this is NOT a standard dvd, then convert the HD DVD format to Blu-ray format.

Try GOOGLE to find the software programs, or maybe someone on this forum knows the software programs and has done the conversion.

The 6 coasters ( dvd's ) will not play on anything......the only backup I managed that plays in computer wont play in my xbox360 that I use to watch dvd's here's the log on that one.....View attachment 23180 if you might compare with my original post log (proper one)....I'm pretty sure the media ok because I backed up 10+ other titles from the batch and 2 since floundering on star trek.....HAS ANYONE MANAGED TO BACKUP STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS DVD

I believe there are some, who did manage. But as AnyDVD is not able to write anything on a blank disc, how did you create these "coasters"?
Which software did you use? Did you rip with AnyDVD first, or did you copy right from the original disc? Please provide all details. Thank you.

I believe there are some, who did manage. But as AnyDVD is not able to write anything on a blank disc, how did you create these "coasters"?
Which software did you use? Did you rip with AnyDVD first, or did you copy right from the original disc? Please provide all details. Thank you.

ran it through ANYDVD, then CLONE DVD2.. ps I tried the new clone dvd2 beta today with same results..

BIG THANKS TO ALL THAT ARE TRYING TO HELP THIS NEWBIE

ran it through ANYDVD, then CLONE DVD2..

Please, all the details. "ran it through ANYDVD". How? What exactly did you do? Rip to image? Folder? Or did you use CloneDVD (which version?) directly on the source disc?

please, all the details. "ran it through anydvd". How? What exactly did you do? Rip to image? Folder? Or did you use clonedvd (which version?) directly on the source disc?

ok with ANYDVD 7.3.2.0 running. One 4.7gb blank in already i place dvd into other computer drive to be read by anydvd once its done doing that,i check to see what its fix /removed,etc press ok,and leave it running,,,start up CLONE DVD2 2.9.3.1 BETA , pick- clone dvd option.browse for the dvd and enter it. I usually take out as much ad's,extras, warnings etc as i can,,,but for this particular dvd i've tried leaving it alone aswell click next,,,i usually take out subs and other lang's aswell but for this i tried leaving it alone aswell click next then go to burn to blank disc,,and thats worked just fine for about 200+ of my dvds with only jack reacher the other problem disc that i couldn't back up

Last edited:
Star Trek

I was able to do a movie only using Anydvd 7320 and Clone DVD2

Star Trek

My bad, I should have said I used Clobne DVD beta 2931:bang:

My bad, I should have said I used Clobne DVD beta 2931:bang:

What region Fred ,,coz I read somewhere in the forum someone had no problems backing up a region 1....i'm region 2

Star Trek Into Darkness Xbox 360 No Go

Same issue here, Media TDK +and- burn speeds 2x, 4x, 8x, HPbd340, Plextor755SA and Pioneer burner. AnyDVD 7.3.2.0 and 7.3.1.6 with CloneDVD 2.9.2.2 and Beta for burning. My copy process was Anydvd in the background and CloneDVD to complete the copy. The next attempt was ripping it to my HDD with AnyDVD, then load the Video and burn with CloneDVD which works 99% with problem DVDs. Finally tried to use DVDShrink to burn back up. I unchecked all audio and sub titles with only english audio. These are the results for the xbox360 playback, Blank screen then exists to XBOX360 logo, plays video with no audio and my favorite plays audio only at DVD menu then nothing in the movie. On a side note it plays perfect in my Panasonic portable DVD player and my PC. I also tried a Samsung and Sony DVD player. My friend is going to try his PS3 this weekend. Total of 14 coasters.

Same issue here, Media TDK +and- burn speeds 2x, 4x, 8x, HPbd340, Plextor755SA and Pioneer burner. AnyDVD 7.3.2.0 and 7.3.1.6 with CloneDVD 2.9.2.2 and Beta for burning. My copy process was Anydvd in the background and CloneDVD to complete the copy. The next attempt was ripping it to my HDD with AnyDVD, then load the Video and burn with CloneDVD which works 99% with problem DVDs. Finally tried to use DVDShrink to burn back up. I unchecked all audio and sub titles with only english audio. These are the results for the xbox360 playback, Blank screen then exists to XBOX360 logo, plays video with no audio and my favorite plays audio only at DVD menu then nothing in the movie. On a side note it plays perfect in my Panasonic portable DVD player and my PC. I also tried a Samsung and Sony DVD player. My friend is going to try his PS3 this weekend. Total of 14 coasters.

Please post an AnyDVD logfile.
Also specifying which disc this is (Country, Region, edition, EAN/UPC code or Amazon order link) would be nice.

Last edited:
star trek into darkness will not copy.

I have also got problems trying to copy this dvd ,when I ran the copy back through anydvd hd to see what had changed I found that the video standard had been changed to NTSC from PAL ond the region locked to region 2 even though dvd shrink was set to all region conversion I burned all copies with nero 11, I can only assume that this could only be caused by something written into the dvd to make this happen. what do you think?View attachment AnyDVD_7.0.4.0_Info.zip

I have also got problems trying to copy this dvd ,when I ran the copy back through anydvd hd to see what had changed I found that the video standard had been changed to NTSC from PAL ond the region locked to region 2 even though dvd shrink was set to all region conversion I burned all copies with nero 11, I can only assume that this could only be caused by something written into the dvd to make this happen. what do you think?

Which Star Trek? Country? Region? Edition? Please post an AnyDVD logfile from version 7.3.2.0. Thank you.

Back