• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Stanford fraud & SlySoft???

RBBrittain

I just realized that SlySoft is based in Antigua, the same place where Allen Stanford received his knighthood and owns one of the biggest banks. From what I've read, Stanford's fraud has hurt Antigua tremendously. Has this affected SlySoft in any way? (Funny, before I heard about Stanford I thought it was SlySoft that kept Antigua on the map, especially after the Antiguan government asked for copyright relief as compensation from the U.S. for blocking Internet gambling. ;) )

As a legal owner of several SlySoft products for their intended purposes (i.e., playback & fair use--NOT illegal copying), I certainly pray that after beating back the entertainment industry so many times (especially on BD+), SlySoft doesn't find itself defeated by an unrelated Ponzi scheme (or perhaps it should be renamed for Bernie Madoff, who made both Stanford and Charles Ponzi himself look like amateurs). HTPC owners need you. Frankly, even the MPAA needs you, if only to save it from itself...

I am fairly confident that should the worlds economy go up in smoke, Slysoft would be the last to fall.

Back