• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Square Monitor to widescreen

cabob512

I just installed a widescreen Monitor. I tried to use clonedvd and it is to short to run the film.

I hate to have to go back to the Square Monitor

If anyone can help I would appreciate it

Bob Johnson

What do you mean by it's to short to run the film? Also what res do you have the monitor set to?

The win 7 recommends 1366X768 and thats what it is.The film is the motion to the right. I cant get past the initial screen because the bottom is blocked by the bottom of the Monitor (Dell 1910)

I wonder if anyone else runs this at 1366X768

I just installed a widescreen Monitor. I tried to use clonedvd and it is to short to run the film.
I cant get past the initial screen because the bottom is blocked by the bottom of the Monitor (Dell 1910)
Are you saying that you cannot view the whole of CloneDVD2's interface on your new widescreen monitor? ie You cannot click the Next button(s) to proceed to each of CloneDVD2's 'frames' to make your selections?

Last edited:
Try manually resizing CloneDVD2's interface as a temporary measure - the program should remember your resizing when you exit CloneDVD2.

Put your mouse cursor to a visible edge of the CloneDVD2's interface. When it changes to an up/down or left/right arrow, left-click and hold, then drag the edge(s) to resize, then let go of left-click
You can move CloneDVD2's entire interface by left-clicking and holding on the thicker edge at the top. Then drag and let go to position it.

Alternatively, double-click the thicker edge to maximise the interface window. This action may fit CloneDVD2's interface to your screen size.

Are you having problems with other programs disappearing of the edge of the screen so you cant view them properly?

Last edited:
A couple of others were out of line. I fixed them by right click menu or by just hitting enter.

Tried what you said but no luck. Its seems that someone else must of had this problem .

Anything else can you suggest?

I have had this program for may years and it always served me well.

Is everything on the desktop the correct size? (Icons and Wallpaper).
You could try re-installing CloneDVD2 to see if that helps.

I changed the icon size smaller and it works fine now.

Thanks

Back