• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Spiderman Trilogy ERRORS

DonCarlos

Hi guys,

Today I bought the Spiderman Trilogy. Ok I tried to watch the discs with AnyDVD disabled(All my hardware is HDCP ready). Ok nothing works with the patch 3104. The same with Anydvd enabled.I ripped it with AnyDVD worked fine(as all you guys said before). I could watch the ripped files. Ok I saved the files but I would like to watch it from the discs. I updated PowerDVD to 3319. When I try to play them from the disc it says the format is wrong. It doesn't matter if AnyDVD is diabled or enabled. Ok now comes the really strange thing. If I tried to play back the ripped files with PowerDVD 3319 it gives an error code.
I know it has to be a problem with PowerDVD and emailed them, but as you know this can take time.
So I wanted to ask you did anybody also tried it and has found a workaround for it?

Thanks

OK I found a workaround myself. I installed the 3319 patch again. My Virus scanner said a dll file is a trojan horse. I deleted it. After the reinstall of the patch I didn't delete it. Now I can play back the files I ripped to the harddrive. BUt still no playback from the disc.

Sigh.. we will probably have to wait 2 months or more until the discs actually play :mad:

Back