• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

speed menu or lack of it

twosheds

How do I rip a disc (to ISO file) without the speed menu?

Most of the discs I rip are music discs not movies. So I want to be able to choose from the original menu as I have no idea what the items on speed menu are. Clicking them randomly to find what I'm looking for means it's more of a slow menu.
I have tried adjusting the settings but can't find out how to get the disc playing the original menu without first showing the speed menu.

How exactly do you rip the disc?
Did you maybe just try to mount the existing .iso after changing this setting?

I select 'rip to image'
I play the ISO on my OPPO BluRay player from the image stored on my NAS

Hi James, where would I find the log files?

OK, here's the situation. I have been using AnyDVD HD for years as a means to backup my discs. Until recently that was all they were: backups
I now have the ability to stream them from my NAS, 99% of the discs are music not film. It's when doing this I discovered the speed menu.
I ripped a disc yesterday with speed menu disabled and as you say, no speed menu.
Maybe in the past speed menu was on by default? I certainly didn't change any settings

So, my question now is this; if a disc has been ripped with speed menu enabled is the original menu now gone forever or is it hidden away somewhere and can it be resurrected?

Cheers

OK, here's the situation. I have been using AnyDVD HD for years as a means to backup my discs. Until recently that was all they were: backups
I now have the ability to stream them from my NAS, 99% of the discs are music not film. It's when doing this I discovered the speed menu.
I ripped a disc yesterday with speed menu disabled and as you say, no speed menu.
Maybe in the past speed menu was on by default? I certainly didn't change any settings

So, my question now is this; if a disc has been ripped with speed menu enabled is the original menu now gone forever or is it hidden away somewhere and can it be resurrected?

Cheers
Usually, but not always, when you rip a Blu-ray disc with AnyDVD and have the SpeedMenu option enabled, you end having not only the SpeedMenu as the default, but sometimes the original menu itself.

Sometimes though, the original menu can't be saved, and you'll find that out when you play your backup.

Usually, but not always, when you rip a Blu-ray disc with AnyDVD and have the SpeedMenu option enabled, you end having not only the SpeedMenu as the default, but sometimes the original menu itself.

Sometimes though, the original menu can't be saved, and you'll find that out when you play your backup.

Yes, I think that's if you check 'keep original menu'.

Back