• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Soundtrack Issue Guardians of the Galaxy vol2

gmac1701

Bought the Uk retail copy and ripped to ISO with AnyDVD and .mkv with CloneBD. The ISO mounts and plays fine but the mkv has a weird issue with the music. It "wavers" in and out speeding up and slowing down in the background. It's impossible to watch it.

You have the cinavia removal setting active in AnyDVD while processing through CloneBD while recoding hd audio. That 'wave effect' is a side effect of the cinavia removal process. Perfectly normal. That effect is also clearly documented in the tutorial section https://forum.redfox.bz/index.php?threads/72258/

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Thank you, on checking I have cinavia removal ticked. I will re process with this off.

That setting is disabled by default for good reason. Unless you know without a doubt that the disc has cinavia (you can use the CloneBD title preview player to detect if it does), you don't want that setting enabled because of that side effect. AnyDVD cannot know of a title has cinavia or not, all it knows is that 1) you've enabled that removal setting and 2) you're downconverting (hd or all) audio. If both conditions are met, anydvd applies the removal fix regardless if the title has cinavia or not.

Just something to remember :)

Back