• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

sound out of sync with picture

hank11111

I have tried everything I could think of but every time I convert a dvd movie using the generic Mp4 setting and put it on a usb stick the sound is out of sync with the picture. I am using windows 7 . I am playing the movie back on my tv using the usb stick. I would appreciate any help. Thanks
I uninstalled 1907 and was successful installing 1802. I converted the godfather with the 1802 and they voice sync was closer but still off. This is the information from the latest conversion using 1.8.0.2 Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 7.5.3.0, BDPHash.bin 14-11-0
OPTIARC DVD+-RW AD-7270H 101A APR11,2011
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2079040 sectors (4060 MBytes)
Total size: 4061727 sectors (7933 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: THE_GODFATHER
Media is CSS protected!
Media is locked to region(s): 1!
Video Standard: NTSC

Structural copy protection not found.
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Removed CSS copy protection!
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1! I also attached the transcoder log

Attachments

• the godfather log.zip
    49.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I have tried everything I could think of but every time I convert a dvd movie using the generic Mp4 setting and put it on a usb stick the sound is out of sync with the picture. I am using windows 7 . I am playing the movie back on my tv using the usb stick. I would appreciate any help. Thanks

Did you read the Sticky about problems with sync issues? You don't say what version of CDVDM you are using. Might try this: https://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?57761-REQUEST-Failing-DVD-titles-w-SYNC-errors

I am using version 1.9.0.7 Yes I read sticky but it didn't help.

Does that mean you are also having the same issue with 1.8.0.2? Also, I will assume, you also gave the information about the disc and the requested logs in that thread so the developers can check on it?

Last edited:
Does that mean you are also having the same issue with 1.8.0.2? Also, I will assume, you also gave the information about the disc and the requested logs in that thread so the developers can check on it?

I clicked on the link to download 1802 but when I open it after downloading it the information still says 1907. Do I have to remove 1907 before I download the 1802?

Did you install 1802, after you downloaded 1907? Just double click the downloaded file, should start the process of overwriting 1907.

Did you install 1802, after you downloaded 1907? Just double click the downloaded file, should start the process of overwriting 1907.

I uninstalled 1907 and was successful installing 1802. I converted the godfather with the 1802 and they voice sync was closer but still off. This is the information from the latest conversion using 1.8.0.2 Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 7.5.3.0, BDPHash.bin 14-11-08)
OPTIARC DVD+-RW AD-7270H 101A APR11,2011
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2079040 sectors (4060 MBytes)
Total size: 4061727 sectors (7933 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: THE_GODFATHER
Media is CSS protected!
Media is locked to region(s): 1!
Video Standard: NTSC

Structural copy protection not found.
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Removed CSS copy protection!
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1! I also attached the transcoder log

Back