• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Sometimes the poster of the movie/series stays fixed on the screen

piter332

Hello good,
Sometimes the poster of the movie/series stays fixed on the screen and there is no way to remove it.

How could I remove it without closing AS?

0d8ZtjJ6_t.png

You could try using F5 on your keyboard to refresh the screen. This is the first instance of this I have ever seen. Why does that bother you, just move it to another movie, or download and I am sure it will close.

I’ve occasionally see this as well. The info stays in the foreground and obscures the app behind it. My solution is to move the app to another monitor or close the app and restart. I’ll try the refresh next time though.

The same thing happens to me as the other colleague, it is very annoying, since it hides the application.
I will try to update with F5
Gracias

When this happens to me, I move the cursor to another movie so that movie's poster pops up. Then I move the cursor to the side and the new poster will disappear.

You could try using F5 on your keyboard to refresh the screen

I move the cursor to another movie so that movie's poster pops up. Then I move the cursor to the side and the new poster will disappear.

Hi both - thanks for those suggestions, but neither work on the Mac version. I just had it happen on Netflix, I refreshed and did the cursor thing, but now you can see the Netflix pop-up over the Amazon tab.

Screenshot 2023-10-23 at 18.30.27.png

Here is my workaround - move the AP window to the side...
Screenshot 2023-10-23 at 18.31.59.png

To be clear, this is (to me) a visual annoyance, nothing more.

Exactly how does this hurt the downloading procedure? I am sure it will disappear when the download starts. Is there another issue here I do not understand, or is it just a visual impairment?

Exactly how does this hurt the downloading procedure?
It has no effect on the download process at all.

I am sure it will disappear when the download starts
No, when it happens, it stays until the app is closed.

Is there another issue here I do not understand, or is it just a visual impairment?
It's purely a visual impairment.

Possibly my previous post crossed with yours, but I wrote that (for me) it is only a visual annoyance.

It's been there for a while and never thought it important enough to comment on (but then this thread started so I tried to help clarify it).

It has no effect on the download process at all.

no, When it happens, it stays until the app is closed.

It's purely a visual impairment.

Possibly my previous post crossed with yours, but I wrote that (for me) it is only a visual annoyance.

It's been there for a while and never thought it important enough to comment on (but then this thread started so I tried to help clarify it.
Exactly my thoughts. Thank you, I will mention this to Pete and I am sure he will have a look. Thank you, James, for explaining it.

Indeed, it is just a visual annoyance.
At no time does it prevent the download.
I commented on it as constructive and positive criticism.
In order to try to improve as much as possible AS

Thank you all for your advice and help

Indeed, it is just a visual annoyance.
At no time does it prevent the download.
I commented on it as constructive and positive criticism.
In order to try to improve as much as possible AS

Thank you all for your advice and help
Muchas gracias por todos vuestros comentarios, apreciamos todo lo que nos habéis ayudado. Sigan trabajando así de bien.

Back