• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Somes request

Status
Not open for further replies.

skippy

Hello,

Thanks for the new software that we all wait for long time anyway...

I have some suggestions:

1) Is it possible to have as in clone dvd the possibility that we don't see in preview mode the video
2) give us the possibility to use only the amount of cpu we want that the app use
3) to put a auto feature for the speed write of the BRD
4) a option to format BD-RE
5) to edit the language and subtitles at the final stage or put the gauge before to know the % of compression from the BRD if you keep a additionnal language.
6) a automatic update via the software interface, no need to download via a browser

But you done a great job at this stage :clap: , hope we can improve the software in the future that you sell a lot more 8)

Cheers

Skippy

1) Is it possible to have as in clone dvd the possibility that we don't see in preview mode the video
Hmm? But this is what a preview is for: see the video. Or are you talking about preview while transcoding? If so, there is already a ticket: [#339]

2) give us the possibility to use only the amount of cpu we want that the app use
At the moment, CloneBD is using 100% of CPU when idle. But I'd like to have an option like this, too. Added as ticket [#601]

3) to put a auto feature for the speed write of the BRD
Good point. Added as ticket [#602]

4) a option to format BD-RE
Added as ticket [#603]

5) to edit the language and subtitles at the final stage or put the gauge before to know the % of compression from the BRD if you keep a additionnal language.
I'm not sure if I get the point here. Can you explain a little more?

6) a automatic update via the software interface, no need to download via a browser
I understand your intention here. We are discussing this already, so for now I won't add this as a request. I personally prefer manual download, since I wanna know what's going on.

But you done a great job at this stage :clap: , hope we can improve the software in the future that you sell a lot more 8)
Cheers
Skippy

Thank you for your support!

Track your tickets here: CloneBD bug & feature tracker

Hi Tom,

Quote Originally Posted by skippy View Post

Hmm? But this is what a preview is for: see the video. Or are you talking about preview while transcoding? If so, there is already a ticket: [#339]

That exactly what i mean i want the possiblilty to let the user the right to hide or let this windows, easy do the same as in clonedvd :agree: when you compress and burn

i want this jauge all ready when you select the movie and where you select the language, here you can all ready tell if is a BD9 or BD25, so i know the compressing level and quality from the video output, for me if the quality is to bad i prefer to remove some items such as additionnal languages or subtitles, otherwise i need to go foward backwards all the time to see if the ratio is ok or not.

For the automatic update you can let the right to download from the webpage or not.

Ah yes i forgot if you give a trial test of BDclone, after 20 days block the right to use the software, but a watermark as today isn't a good idea remove it or put a smaller one please. I trash a BR because i don't like it.

Bests regards

Skippy

Hi Tom,

i want this jauge all ready when you select the movie and where you select the language, here you can all ready tell if is a BD9 or BD25, so i know the compressing level and quality from the video output, for me if the quality is to bad i prefer to remove some items such as additionnal languages or subtitles, otherwise i need to go foward backwards all the time to see if the ratio is ok or not.
OK, Now I got you. Added ticket [#656]

Ah yes i forgot if you give a trial test of BDclone, after 20 days block the right to use the software, but a watermark as today isn't a good idea remove it or put a smaller one please.
Hehe--- this is not a bug and already a feature, so I can't add this as a ticket - but there is at least one workaround to remove the watermark... 8)

Thank you for your support!

Track your tickets here: CloneBD bug & feature tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back