• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Some Times I Curse AnyStream

Watcher0363

Some times I curse AnyStream and this is one of those times. You added YouTube, WTF. Who asked for such a thing and why would you oblige such a hideous request. Do you not realize a lot of your clientele came of age at the dawning of MTV, that we wax nostalgically for those nascent days of our adulthood. Damn you all the hell, I will now have to attach a 4tb external hard drive to my NAS, just for music videos.

Do you not care about the obsessions of that era that you may reawaken, obviously not. 10 minutes after updating and I have a queue full of Gwen Stefani videos. It has been 28 years since the release of ‘Tragic Kingdom’. I would insert a crude Seinfeld reference here, but I will not. But it is safe to say, at this point you are literally contributing to the delinquency of an elderly person’s domain. I had almost forgotten how well that woman sweats. She was never just a girl in the world. She was and still is the embodiment of fine woman stuff.

Geez people, now when I think about past loves, ‘Don’t Speak’ is just a few clicks away, along with my tears. Oh you melancholy enabling bastards. Now, I just may break the world record for the viewing of ‘Holla Back Girl’. Damn you bastards for introducing another category to my digital hording problem. You adding token free YouTube downloads is just........... B A N A N A S.

@Watcher0363

Pfft, you poser if you don't already have tons of YT videos you ain't hardcore :)
I am just jerkin your chain. I have been collecting YT stuff for some time not because I am younger but because I am older. There is a lot of content on there that you cannot find anywhere because it's old and forgotten.

@cartman0208
I will forget you mentioned TikTok so we can continue to be friends ;)

I also noticed that you can download a lot of official movie Trailers for new movies. The new Mission Impossible Dead Reckoning movie trailer is one. Some people like to download the trailers. That final trailer is in 4K resolution.

Last edited:
Some times I curse AnyStream and this is one of those times. You added YouTube, WTF. Who asked for such a thing and why would you oblige such a hideous request. Do you not realize a lot of your clientele came of age at the dawning of MTV, that we wax nostalgically for those nascent days of our adulthood. Damn you all the hell, I will now have to attach a 4tb external hard drive to my NAS, just for music videos.

Do you not care about the obsessions of that era that you may reawaken, obviously not. 10 minutes after updating and I have a queue full of Gwen Stefani videos. It has been 28 years since the release of ‘Tragic Kingdom’. I would insert a crude Seinfeld reference here, but I will not. But it is safe to say, at this point you are literally contributing to the delinquency of an elderly person’s domain. I had almost forgotten how well that woman sweats. She was never just a girl in the world. She was and still is the embodiment of fine woman stuff.

Geez people, now when I think about past loves, ‘Don’t Speak’ is just a few clicks away, along with my tears. Oh you melancholy enabling bastards. Now, I just may break the world record for the viewing of ‘Holla Back Girl’. Damn you bastards for introducing another category to my digital hording problem. You adding token free YouTube downloads is just........... B A N A N A S.
You can download 'Don't Speak' in 4K resolution.

Ever since I started using AnyStream, I've had to put 22Tb drives in my NAS. A little $$$, but totally worth it!
I have 4 22tb drives in my amazon shopping cart. Trying my best, to convince myself, That I really do not need those drives.

James Corden - Gwen Stefani Carpool Karaoke...:love:...youtube no doubt...

My "god damnit" moment is having to the "Netflix dance" every few times you open AS cause 1080p is no longer available. Its been like this for a while now, but wasn't like this in earlier versions.

Back