• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Some NF titles won't give the option to download

javidial

Hi,
Specially the tv show Smiley in Spain won't give the option to download anything. When I click in the show, a blue screen appears with no info or download button.
Most of the other shows will give me the option to download or see the episode list, but "Smiley" won't show anything. Is this something that can be fixed? Thanks

I really have no idea. do you use a VPN or what is happening, but if that was an AS issue is board would have a lot of posts, and everybody would be talking about it. If it’s just that one show, I will need a log file.

@RedFox 1 This is something you might want to add to the posting guidelines:
Does the movie/show play in a browser?

It would save quite a number of posts, if people would check that first.

I think why this keeps happening is because folks are browsing in AS and AS makes no distinction on unreleased titles. So it looks like it is downloadable but ends up just not working. So it mimics a download problem. But you don't know that unless you also go look at the same title in a browser or their own app to see the release date.

I am not saying AS could or should tip us off to unreleased stuff, not sure that is easy to pull off, but I just think that is why folks get fooled into thinking its a problem. It's happened to me too on episodic shows where all but maybe the last episode was released.

As @Jose1 said: this is normal if a film (or show) isn't released yet, but listed in NF.
I watched the same behaviour in AS with 1899 which wasn't released before Nov 17th

That's normal, the show doesn't come out until december, 7th.
People should actually check this in new movies and I do not think it has to be in the posting guidelines.

I think why this keeps happening is because folks are browsing in AS and AS makes no distinction on unreleased titles. So it looks like it is downloadable but ends up just not working. So it mimics a download problem. But you don't know that unless you also go look at the same title in a browser or their own app to see the release date.

I am not saying AS could or should tip us off to unreleased stuff, not sure that is easy to pull off, but I just think that is why folks get fooled into thinking its a problem. It's happened to me too on episodic shows where all but maybe the last episode was released.
If its in the website, it's in AS. AS does not distinguish between released and unreleased titles. Do your homework before you post.

If its in the website, it's in AS. AS does not distinguish between released and unreleased titles. Do your homework before you post.

RF1, that's exactly what I stated. My only point was it tends to fool folks sometimes to think it can be downloaded when it cannot, hence why we see posts about it so often. It was really just a comment on why we see posts on the issue so often I was not trying to state anything else.

RF1, that's exactly what I stated. My only point was it tends to fool folks sometimes to think it can be downloaded when it cannot, hence why we see posts about it so often. It was really just a comment on why we see posts on the issue so often that I was not trying to state anything else.
I know I quoted your post DQ, but I was actually reiterating what you said, not disagreeing with it. I didn't want to seem like I was putting blame on anyone, I was just agreeing with what you said and putting an exclamation point on it.

I know I quoted your post DQ, but I was actually reiterating what you said, not disagreeing with it. I didn't want to seem like I was putting blame on anyone, I was just agreeing with what you said and putting an exclamation point on it.

Understood, my misunderstanding on that one.

Back