[SOLVED] Transcoder stop error on The Quake

Discussion in 'CloneBD' started by skurko, May 21, 2019.

1. skurko

skurko Well-Known Member

I can copy the BD disc to my HD with no error. When trying to make an MKV file with CloneBD (either to BD disc directly or image on HD) I right away get a transcode error. Attached CloneBD error log.

Attached Files:

2. skurko

skurko Well-Known Member

[01:10:00.313] - [ERROR ] [0x00000000008fff40] transcoder stop error: 0xc0000008
    [01:10:00.313] - [ERROR ] [0x00000000008fff40] last reported error: 'transcoder error 0xc0000008' (6)
    [01:10:00.313] - Error in processStreams

3. skurko

skurko Well-Known Member

Just in case, anydvd log as well.

Attached Files:

4. skurko

skurko Well-Known Member

Is there anything else I can provide?

5. Fabian

Fabian Developer

We're analyzing this at the moment, there seems to be a problem with the first TrueHD audio track.

Does this also happen if you select MP4 as output file?

6. skurko

skurko Well-Known Member

Yes, same issue with mp4. See log.

Attached Files:

7. skurko

skurko Well-Known Member

I tried with CloneBD 1.2.4.0 and then it doesn't crash, but the mkv file I got had no sound when playing. MediaInfo said the sound track is TrueHD even though I have it to AAC in the CloneBD settings (and what I get with other sources)

8. skurko

skurko Well-Known Member

Is there anything else I can provide?

9. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

Well it's been a month since your previous post and a new build is available. Have you tried 1250?

10. skurko

skurko Well-Known Member

1250 is what I first tried with. See the original post. I also tried with 1240 to see what would happen.

11. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

@Fabian any update on this?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

12. Fabian

Fabian Developer

TrueHD track is fixed in the next release.

tectpro and whatever_gong82 like this.
  13. skurko

skurko Well-Known Member

Thanks!! Looking forward trying it out.

14. Jaynemr

Jaynemr Active Member

I am having the same problem with this movie. Not only does it fail within a few seconds, it also tells me that my output drive is too slow. I did download the new version (1.2.5.1) tried the disc again - same issue. Here is the log file.

Attached Files:

15. skurko

skurko Well-Known Member

I tried with 1.2.5.2 and same error. I will wait until out of beta and test again.

16. skurko

skurko Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

17. skurko

skurko Well-Known Member

Works now with CloneBD 1.2.7.3. Thanks!

18. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

That's a beta behind. Current version is 1274

19. skurko

skurko Well-Known Member

That's a strange comment. It started working with 1.2.7.3. It never worked before and I was happy to announce that it does now. I know there is a 1.2.7.4, but not sure what that has to do with anything? Will it stop working? or are you telling everyone on every thread there is a new version just for the fun of it? When next version comes out, will you reply again here that there is a newer one?

Steve55 likes this.
  20. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

Nope just some minor info. When testing is something's fixed, it's just stays recommended to use the latest version that's all . It does happen that things get fixed in 1 and broken again in the next.