• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[SOLVED] No License Key Sent

Vinobobareno

I was send an email with a 20% off for Any DVD HD. I tried before but payment would not go through. Now that VISA is accepted as payment I tried to buy ANY DVD HD. It showed my card was charged. My bank sent me an email that my card was charged. I did not get my key sent to me in my email. I did not get an order number as well. What next?

I was send an email with a 20% off for Any DVD HD. I tried before but payment would not go through. Now that VISA is accepted as payment I tried to buy ANY DVD HD. It showed my card was charged. My bank sent me an email that my card was charged. I did not get my key sent to me in my email. I did not get an order number as well. What next?
Licenses are sent very quickly. Check your spam folder, that is the usual place. If not, maybe @Ivan can help out.

Wrong section, nor a dvd problem. Moved to license section.

What email provider did you use to purchase? Some like to strip away the license attachment. Licensed are sent immediately if purchase is succesful. Check your webmail spam folder too.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back