• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Solved] New (Different) Error using AP

Status
Not open for further replies.

obertc

Greeting. I was downloading The Saint (1962 TV Series) and got through Season 3 with no problem. When attempting to download Season 4 Episode 1, I got an error message saying "Download aborted due to video license registration failure". Attached are the screenshot and the log. Thoughts????

Thanks and have a great day.

OB

Edit: I tried uploading the astlog, but the program would just think about uploading, but wouldn't complete the action. After I post this, I'll try to "reply" to the thread and see if it will upload.

Attachments

• Anystream Error.jpg
    Anystream Error.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 19
Trying to upload the astlog ...

No love. After 5 minutes of straight thinking ... nothing. I'll do the proverbial, shut everything down, restart, then retry. Until then ...

Trying to upload the astlog ...

No love. After 5 minutes of straight thinking ... nothing. I'll do the proverbial, shut everything down, restart, then retry. Until then ...
If you want, upload it to a Drive or something and send me the link. I will try to upload it.
Or you can DM Prospere direcly with the link.

Again, no love. After 8 minutes, nothing. I uploaded the screenshot showing I was trying. :)

Attachments

• Anystream Upload.jpg
    Anystream Upload.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 18
@DeepSpace, It's on one of my external hard drives ... Don't know how to "share a link"

@psychonscious, wow, your log is only 18Mb, while my log file is 105Mb, and this was for a 40 minute TV Series.

It's not the size of your log file, but :D

Always possible I didn't create the file correctly. I went to File -> Create Log File after the pop ups were dismissed so I'm assuming it is right. I was trying to time shift a twenty something minute episode of a show

@DeepSpace, It's on one of my external hard drives ... Don't know how to "share a link"
To share the file you have to upload it into the cloud, like Google Drive, OneDrive etc. Then you can create a link to share it. But since it is solved now, it is not neccessary anymore.

Thanks everyone, noob mistake, should've tried turning it off and on again first lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back