• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Solved]"Cruella" Disney Plus Premium Access

ZARTT

All:
The movie requires a Premium access payment of $29.95, which was paid.
The Disney + license is good until 6/15/21.
Anystream Lifetime version 1.1.3.3
The Anystream download request produces a dialog box that states "title may not be available, or may require payment'.
Am I doing something that is not allowed (downloading premium access content), or have I stumbled on to a problem?
FWIW, I created a log file right after the incident.
Thank you for any advice.
Art.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.3.3.astlog
    48.6 KB · Views: 1
I get the same message half the time I try to download anything from Disney+, I just keep trying it over and over again until eventually it works.

The Anystream download request produces a dialog box that states "title may not be available, or may require payment'.
Did you reload the site within AS or restart AS itself after purchasing the title? Or was the title already purchased when you opened AS?

Did you reload the site within AS or restart AS itself after purchasing the title? Or was the title already purchased when you opened AS?

Hi DeepSpace,

That's an excellent point. I've had to do that in the past as well.
However, I noticed I could just refresh the page in AS using the F5 key. This works for me.

Tip for anyone:
When I rent something, it's from my iPad and then I add it to my Watchlist.
If AS is already open, I'll refresh the page using F5. If it doesn't work, I'll close/open.
Go to My Stuff and enjoy!

Hi:
I made the purchase, and then opened A/S to do the download.
I then got the message, so I rebooted my P/C to start fresh.
Still got the message, so I reverted back to a non beta release of A/S.
Still got the message.
Waited for a half hour, tried again, still got the message.
Then I made the forum inquiry.
Art.

I made the purchase, and then opened A/S to do the download.
This is the right way. In this case you should wait for a dev.
But tomorrow should air a new update, maybe this will work. If it doesn't, post a new log using the new version.

This is the right way. In this case you should wait for a dev.
But tomorrow should air a new update, maybe this will work. If it doesn't, post a new log using the new version.

Hi:
I gave it another try with 1.1.3.3 at around 04:00 my time, and I was able to initiate the download.
But.... good ol' Comcast decided to reboot their network just prior to completion, and the whole thing aborted.
I waited till 08:00, and tried again after Comcast settled down, and was successful.
It was after the successful download that I saw your post on the forum regarding the new beta, which I downloaded and installed.
I guess that the poster of #2 has the right idea regarding the method used with D+
As always, the response of the longtermers on this forum to any question is without rival in our community.
Thank you.
Art.

Back