• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[SOLVED] Breaking Dawn Part 1 not working

klopsknoedel

While searching this forum, i've seen, this should have been fixed. But for me it's not.
AnyDVD decrypts the disc without any errors and all seems normal. But as I access the disk it behaves as it is not readable at all.
Tried with several drives and pcs. Same result. Even with older AnyDVD 7.x.x.x - Version I can't get it to work.

I've attached the log.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.6.0_Info_E_BREAKING_DAWN_TEIL_1.ziplog
    89.4 KB · Views: 5
That's because there's nothing to fix. Decryption is fine, that's an old disc. 'As I access it', access it how? With what? 'Not readable', are you getting sector read errors? If so, read the sticky up top for read errors on bluray.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

I access the disc with:
- RipBot264 (MPLS and M2TS got recognized but no chapters, no video-track, no audio-track) <- same behaviour as if AnyDVD HD is not running
- AnyDVD HD own "RIP to Harddrive" (hangs with 0 MB/s on the first file)
- MPC-HC (freezes while trying to play the disc)
- MakeMKV (I get a lot of those errors: "SCSI-Fehler - MEDIUM ERROR:UNRECOVERED READ ERROR - AUTO REALLOCATE FAILED" with AnyDVD HD enabled) <- tested on 2 different blu-ray-drives

I've read the sticky about read errors.
The disc itself is totally new and playable on standalone blu-ray-players (those you attache to you TV). So no scratches, no dirt or anything else which could prevent the disc from working well.

Even I've tested 5 other discs on both of my drives and they're working well and as expected.

Last edited:
Just because the disc is new doesn't mean it can't be defective. Those '5' are they different movies or breaking dawn copies. If 3/ have issues reading/ripping and the 4th refuses playback that should give you your first clue there. It's highly likely you've got a defective disc on your hands, exchange it. It's extremely unlikely to be an anydvd issue given the age of the movie.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

I access the disc with:
- RipBot264 (MPLS and M2TS got recognized but no chapters, no video-track, no audio-track) <- same behaviour as if AnyDVD HD is not running
- AnyDVD HD own "RIP to Harddrive" (hangs with 0 MB/s on the first file)
- MPC-HC (freezes while trying to play the disc)
- MakeMKV (I get a lot of those errors: "SCSI-Fehler - MEDIUM ERROR:UNRECOVERED READ ERROR - AUTO REALLOCATE FAILED" with AnyDVD HD enabled) <- tested on 2 different blu-ray-drives

I've read the sticky about read errors.
The disc itself is totally new and playable on standalone blu-ray-players (those you attache to you TV). So no scratches, no dirt or anything else which could prevent the disc from working well.

Even I've tested 5 other discs on both of my drives and they're working well and as expected.
Your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective.

Hi,
sorry for my late reply as I were on vacation without internet.

I've fixed it on my own.
As said, both drives are completely ok. No dirt, not defective or loose cables. Even the disc isn't faulty.

It was a problem with windows 10. After my drives completely disappeared, I've googled around and found that win 10 has some problems with CD/DVD/BD - Drives and IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers. This seems to be a common problem with win 10.

So if other ones have the same or similar problems please check this microsoft-site which helped me out (answer by Ivan Gospodinov): http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...-missing/f246ef3d-ff9a-4cd2-9746-7de01184c258

Anyway, Ch3vr0n and James, thanks a lot for your help.

It was a problem with windows 10. After my drives completely disappeared, I've googled around and found that win 10 has some problems with CD/DVD/BD - Drives and IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers. This seems to be a common problem with win 10.
More Reason to not use Win10...makes more problems then it helps. Especially with older hardware and drivers.

Back