• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[SOLVED] Amazon Prime: missing audio-options - can not download streams

Dutchman

Hello!
I am using AnyStrem 1.1.3.1. With this I am trying to download Futurama from Amazon prime.
While I could download most of the episodes of the first season without any problems, two of them (5 and 6) show completely empty drop down menus for both audio options. Only the video resolution is shown. The same happens for at least the first three episodes of season two, I haven't tried further. The Download-Button remains grey.
Selecting another resolution, restarting AnyStream, restarting the computer, logging off and on again to Amazon, trying multiple times on different days did not change the situation.
I can provide a log file where I have tried to download Episodes 1.5 and 1.6 (with the problem) and afterwards 1.7 (with correct audio options).
But before posting it here: does it reveal any personal information like license keys, identifiers, login credentials, ... that could identify me here in the public?
Thanks

Start by updating to the latest 1134 beta and try again. And no the logfile doesn't contain any personal info.

no audio selection here, box is empty. latest version. HD is back though.

no audio selection here, box is empty. latest version. HD is back though.

which means nothing without logfiles. You're giving the developers zero information they can actually work with though.

Back