• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Solace (2016) issue

mattsaccount487

For some reason when playing Solace 2016 with MPC-HC and AnyDvd-HD, the movie came up with a copy-protection error at the 6:02 mark. The log is attached. I found a prior thread on the same issue with the same movie (https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/solace-copy-contains-cinavia-protection.72348/) Maybe this one is slightly different?

Please let me know I've overlooked anything! Thanks in advance :)

==========
Summary for drive J: (AnyDVD HD 8.3.6.0, BDPHash.bin 19-05-23)
ATAPI IHBS2122 HL04
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 11677696 sectors (22808 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: SOLACE
Media is AACS protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 61
Removed AACS copy protection!
Note: automatic detection of region code not possible with this disc.
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
BD-Live deactivated!
Sony structural BD-J protection removed!
Removed annoying video sequences!
Removed UOPs!
Java BD protection good playlists: 719
Added speedmenu!
Bad sector protection not found.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.6.0_Info_J_SOLACE_4583B490_AA1A67AE.ziplog
    938.2 KB · Views: 2
That's because mpc isn't a licensed bd player, and it picks a playlist it thinks is right. You need to load the playlist anydvd tells you to load

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

You're right - it was operator error. I tried it again with the right playlist and it worked fine. Sorry for the noise and thanks for the great product!

Don't be sorry, happens all the time. Main thing is it worked this time. Glad I could help

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back