• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Software not working

lecave

I was using the software with great success until just here recently. My DVD player will not read the disk. What could have happened. I have unistalled the software any DVD and Clone CD with the same results. The only thing that I have done differently is windows update service pak 3. Can anybody help?

THanks

Are you a beta tester? If not there is no service pack 3 just yet. I would remove SP3 then as well if things worked prior.

No, it updated to service pack 3 automatically

Funny as there is no official service pack 3 released so it wasn't an automatically thing. SP3 for XP and SP1 for Vista will not be publicly availible till the first quarter of 2008, found on google news just about 2 hours ago.

I appoligize, it was not service pack 3 an update titled 3. What could be going wrong with my software that it has quite working. I have tried to do a system restore with no luck. What do I need to do?

lecave said:
.....The only thing that I have done differently is windows update service pak 3. Can anybody help?.....
@ lecave,

What “UpDate Service Pak 3”?

If your #1 posting information is factual suggest removing this undisclosed “UpDate Service Pak 3”.

Regards,
Coaster

Back