• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

So would anyone consider buying the AMD RX 6000 Series?

yahknow1

Now that we hear AMD will support "Most" Raytraced games (Including Cyberpunk 2077), is anyone considering going red instead of green? I have a 12-core CPU so my question is: would it be a mistake to try and ditch cuda core acceleration in favor of getting one of these cards?

Mistake? Probably not for gaming purposes, to each his own, but if you use CloneBD it might be. Hardware acceleration for amd GPU's is problematic with it at the moment. I'll Nvidia all the way, to much driver issues and more with amd.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

When you say problematic, do you mean transcodes will take longer? Is there something else too?

When you say problematic, do you mean transcodes will take longer? Is there something else too?

no, i mean as in hw acceleration being entirely unavailable because of buggy driver API's and constantly being change. Some GPU's work, there's multiple reports in the forum about it simply not being available for others? Nvidia seems to be a lot more stable at that point.

I went back to Nvidia.
After not having issues with two RX 580's on two computers, then the noticable issues started happening. Since going back to Nvidia for GFX things have been...well. Idk the drama has died. And things work.
Now I am just battling a cheapo SSD m.2 that is slowly going out on me.

Back