• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

so only 20% off if i read correct

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmonctutor

So am i reading this correct. I have to buy a new licence for red fox even though i had lifetime from previous. your only giving 20% off for making us have to buy again whats to say they shut you down again and you start blue fox yellow fox or whatever and you will be charging us again for for a new company. I understand your rebuilding and all but you seem so impersonal to long time customers. Also this doesnt make sense to me

upload_2016-5-19_11-21-11.png
my serial removed but its the new company and says forever

Everything that can be said about that has been said the past few months. In both license as general chat, as well as available on Google. Everything you need to know is already available. The time for debating what happened is over.

Topic locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back