• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Snow Buddies

litlbit2001

I have tried AnyDVD and CloneDVD so has anybody figured out how to copy Snow Buddies? I tried with DVDfab and AnyDVDShrink and none of them work. I haven't tried 1copy yet. Something about Bad Structures. If anybody can work around getting it to work, it would be great. Thanks.

I have no problems with this DVD so what you need to do is post log files so some one will be able to help

I have tried AnyDVD and CloneDVD so has anybody figured out how to copy Snow Buddies? I tried with DVDfab and AnyDVDShrink and none of them work. I haven't tried 1copy yet. Something about Bad Structures. If anybody can work around getting it to work, it would be great. Thanks.

It has been said thousands of times. With 3rd party software (Shrink for sure), any time AnyDVD reports structural protection, you might need to rip the files to your hard drive (Right-click the fox icon in the system tray, "Rip video to harddisk") and have your software open the ripped files. You shouldn't have to do that with CloneDVD. If that is failing also, you need to post AnyDVD & CloneDVD logs.

Last edited:
I tried to rip to hard drive and it won't work with anydvd. Oh well I guess I'll just have make sure nobody scratches when they watch it. BUMMER.

Back