• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

SNAPFISH - ANYDVD wouldn't touch it

Adamsdaddy

My wife's aunt brought over a DVD or CD from SNAPFISH saying she had previously tried to copy it unsuccessfully. I assumed she was an idiot and told her to bring it over then I looked the fool after ANYDVD scanned it but wouldn't rip it. I immediately came up with a something error with the ISO.

I know I should've run a scan and posted the log but it seems as though SNAPFISH uses its own video format with a special player.

Sorry to be vague but it didn't say DVD anywhere on the disk so I really couldn't tell whether it was some oddball video CD or ?

Not really looking for a solution-just whether any of you have run into one of these things before.

Nevermind that my wife's aunt left thinking I was the idiot. Doh!:doh::doh:

What's SNAPFISH?

You most likely won't get any useful help without providing the exact error message and an AnyDVD log file. Otherwise it's just guessing and speculation.

Its the later - CD/DVD with still images. Hundreds of images spanning a relative's life placed into some playable format.

I'll see if I can borrow it again unless one of you state that it isn't going to work because its ISO is a nonmovie format. In which case I'm open to other ideas.

AnyDVD is only for video (DVD, Blu-Ray, HD DVD) and some audio CD protections. AnyDVD doesn't touch data on this type of disc. Try CloneCD instead ;)

Last edited:
Back