• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

SlySoft Video Tutorials

Bigfoot28

didnt know if i should place this in anydvd or here.

just watched the video of this, and to be honest i think yuo should do another one or re do the first one so it actually shows and proves to soon to be users of the product that it does what it says on the tin.

basically create a img copy, load it up and show in anydvd if its a clan copy .

this is a sure way to give confidence ina product, heck if i saw something like this it does help buy a product ....

just watched the video of this, and to be honest i think yuo should do another one or re do the first one so it actually shows and proves to soon to be users of the product that it does what it says on the tin.

this is a sure way to give confidence ina product, heck if i saw something like this it does help buy a product ....

The tutorial is for showing people how to use the product. People get 21 days to use it themselves as a trial period. I would think that 21 days of use would certainly prove that the product does as advertised on the tin. :)

But I think, Slysoft could make some tuts for GameJackal or the other products.

What would be most helpfull would be Troubleshooting-Videos with common or known issues.

Best Regards,
BurnerHEAD

I would think that 21 days of use would certainly prove that the product does as advertised on the tin. :)

not really, heck i know many people that even after 6 months of use, if they don't know what results or how to use it correctly, then they wont gain the confidence in a product.

a company that gives proof and shows what it can do, show it isnt hiding behind its promises and therefore says "see what we can do, were not afraid of showing it"

"Getting started" was the intent

When I did those, the intent was not to overdo the presentation with too many scenarios, but to show a "getting started" video for our two primary CloneDVD products. We think that a relatively clean walk through of most common usage fulfills that goal and nearly every instance of ""bad copy" is caused by the user environment, rarely the program. ;)

dont get me wrong, the video was vry clear and good.

im just simply thinking that if you were to load the img via your virtual clone, and show what anydvd shows, this would be an advantage to you and the products you sell

dont get me wrong, the video was vry clear and good.

im just simply thinking that if you were to load the img via your virtual clone, and show what anydvd shows, this would be an advantage to you and the products you sell

I would think that the thousands of forum members, many more thousands of satisfied customers from all over the world, all the name calling and trying to invent new protections from Sony and other movie outlets, proves more than anything that the SlySoft products, and AnyDVD/AnyDVD HD in particular, do what they say they will do. They work and they work as stated. When something new comes along and it doesn't work any longer, it gets fixed and fixed quickly.

90+% of all customer problems come from 1) filters - loading 10 different back-up programs without realizing what their interactions might cause 2) poor media - the difference in price between poor media and good media is not that much these days. People don't understand that there IS a difference. 3) older DVD drives and out of date firmware, 4) damaged or poorly pressed discs.

I read through the forum regularly although I don't post often. It's usually the same things over and over. I know I get tired of seeing it, I can't imagine how Webslinger, DL&D, SamuriHL and the other moderators are as well.

Last edited:
"I know I get tired of seeing it, I can't imagine how Webslinger, DL&D, SamuriHL and the other moderators are as well. "

like ive said this ia great product, its just my view of what could be a better video, that was all.

I would certainly be pissed if somebody how ever cam along, and said the product was slow and useless, but it isn't.

When I did those, the intent was not to overdo the presentation with too many scenarios, but to show a "getting started" video for our two primary CloneDVD products. We think that a relatively clean walk through of most common usage fulfills that goal and nearly every instance of ""bad copy" is caused by the user environment, rarely the program. ;)

hey Frank, can you please do some more? I loved to watch them.
Maybe you make one for GameJackal?

Or you take my advice from the post above? I think that would really rock.

Best Regards,
BurnerHEAD

Where are the tutorial videos for CloneDVD2?

I've read the thread about them but can't find them. Thanks!

Something always in the plan

hey Frank, can you please do some more? I loved to watch them.
Maybe you make one for GameJackal?

Or you take my advice from the post above? I think that would really rock.

Best Regards,
BurnerHEAD

I would like to make some more tutorials and that one may be helpful although to be honest with you, the real gamer already knows what he's doing but if there is a need for "getting started" for GJ I'll certainly think about it. Up to the boss, really ;)

Thanks for the input - much appreciated 8)

I would like to make some more tutorials and that one may be helpful although to be honest with you, the real gamer already knows what he's doing but if there is a need for "getting started" for GJ I'll certainly think about it. Up to the boss, really ;)

Thanks for the input - much appreciated 8)

You're welcome.

Well, a getting started tutorial isn't really needed for GameJackal, as you said that most people know how to handle it. Those who don't, won't use GameJackal anyway.

I was thinking about the following one:
"What can I do to solve problems and errors in GameJackal?"
"How can I get a game started with GameJackal, that simply refuses to work, but others get it to work."

Best Regards,
BurnerHEAD

Back