• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Slysoft to Redfox

Stiffmeister

I've "backed up" hundreds of DVD's using AnyDVD and Clone DVD for years. Unfortunately, everything I owned burned up in the Camp fire (14,000 homes burned down in Paradise, CA) and I only escaped with my truck and a laptop.

1. Is there two separate bundles to purchase for AnyDVD and Clone BD? (totals of 149 euro and 139 USD)

2. If I build a new computer, will I be able to use the license keys on both my laptop and the new computer? I do not want to load it on my laptop if this is the case. Both computers would be running Windows 10.

Thanks in advance

You will be able to use the old license for CloneDVD2, that is a Elaborate Bytes product that wasn't affected by the Slysoft shutdown.

You can use your old Slysoft AnyDVD license, usable up to version 7.6.9.5, but not for the newer RedFox versions 8.x and above. You will have to purchase a new license.

CloneBD is for purchase only at the Elby shop, RedFox isn't offering special bundling as Slysoft was able to do.

Back