• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Slysoft software other than AnyDVDHD

ocostich

This may have been answered elsewhere, but I'm apparently not clever enough to pick the right search words. I have lifetime licenses for all the Slysoft Clone products (DVD, DVD Mobile, CD).

1) Am I correct in assuming the current versions of these will work if I just get the AnyDVDHD software from Redfox?

2) Since these are Elby products, will my lifetime licenses for these will still be in effect, or will I need new licenses from Redfox?

I was seriously disheartened by the demise of Slysoft but am very pleased to see Redfox step in. In spite of my advanced years, I would be glad to pick up a lifetime license for a Redfox AnyDVDHD to give Redfox cash up front that they may need.

I would hate to lose what any of the products provide.

From the RedFox download page: https://www.redfox.bz/download.html

Important information for SlySoft license owners!

SlySoft license keys for AnyDVD (HD) will only work up to version 7.6.9.5. The RedFox OPD (Online Protection Database) for this version will be available until Saturday, April 30, 2016, afterwards AnyDVD HD may no longer be able to decrypt discs.

SlySoft licenses of other products are not affected and will continue to work normally.

Note the last line.

From the RedFox product download page:
Important information for SlySoft license owners!

SlySoft license keys for AnyDVD (HD) will only work up to version 7.6.9.5. The RedFox OPD (Online Protection Database) for this version will be available until Saturday, April 30, 2016, afterwards AnyDVD HD may no longer be able to decrypt discs.

SlySoft licenses of other products are not affected and will continue to work normally.

Elby products, CloneDVD and CloneBD, were not effected by the shutdown of Slysoft so no problems with licenses for those products. Elby (Elaborate Bytes) is a completely different company.

That's because elby has no control over RedFox decisions. The only product that will currently be affected by a RedFox in the near future is anydvd.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back