• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Slysoft key on new computer

Chardmony

I am a longtime user of slysoft since 2014. Just purchased a new computer and downloaded the last version from redfox that they say will accept a license key from slysoft. Tried to use my licensekey but it comes up as a cleardot gif image. Not sure what to do or how to go about getting things to work on the new computer. Any help appreciated.

No, you have to buy a new key from RedFox. Please go to our purchase page and buy a new RedFox license. https://www.redfox.bz/purchase.html
Slysoft went out of business over a year and a half ago. Redfox is a new project, not a company, if you would like to be a part of it please purchase a new license for V8.

What version of AnyDVD did you download? 7.6.9.5 is the last version that will accept a Slysoft license key. Not sure what you mean by cleardot gif image when you tried to use the Slysoft key. The slysoft key should be a file named key.AnyDVDHD or AnyDVDHD_Key_XXXXXX.AnyDVDHD. These are registry files that once you install 7.6.9.5 or older versions you can then just browse to the location of the key file and then just double click on it to apply the license key. Simple as that for the most part. Maybe you are not using the correct key file.

But remember the old Slysoft version will not decrypt Bluray movies after Feb 2016. It will not connect to the Online Protection Database. Still it will work will many DVDs.

I am a longtime user of slysoft since 2014. Just purchased a new computer and downloaded the last version from redfox that they say will accept a license key from slysoft.
Link to 7.6.9.5: https://www.redfox.bz/download/SetupAnyDVD7695.exe

If you purchased:
...a 1 year license in 2014, it most likely wont work.
...a 2 year license may work depending on the purchase date.
...a 3 year, 4 year or lifetime licence will work.

Back