• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Slyce Release Date: Unknown

BaaadPsychic

Slyce Release Date: End of November 2012

That is an Xmas wish at least, so please Sly-Santa-Soft make us all happy!

Last edited:
There is no official release date given. So while this is a hopeful time frame, it should not be considered anything more than a guess, at best, and not official in any way.

I think I've read "end of 2012" (i.e., end of December) in other Slyce posts, IIRC even by the boys in Antigua. But even that's far more precise than the usual SlySoft response to that question--"February", no year ever specified. Given that, I wouldn't even hold them to that date; like Paul Masson, SlySoft will sell no fine program before its time. As M says in one of the Skyfall trailers: "When you've worked with Bond as long as I have, you know that 'somewhere in the South China Sea' -- is precise intelligence." :D:p:eek:

Exactly. Maybe in 2012 is about as precise a date as you'll get. Nailing down a month? Not as likely.

The only official date that has been said was "sometime in the 4th quarter of this year". Meaning oct-nov-dev. Peer told me via mail that within the next couple of weeks (2-6) i MAY be getting a new build to finalise / update the translation (and i did say WEEKS). Combine that with the fact that we're halfway through october and i did not yet receive the new build, i think it is unlikely it will be released even near the end of november. All the languages need to be updated, integrated into slyce, the installer needs to be created, final testing will need to be done. I think it's a pretty safe bet to put your money on sometime in december

I will wait

I do not care if it is Feb. As long it is a great program!!!!!

It will be great. I just don't wanna wait til my b-day to be able to own it. :)

Back